Nau mai, haere mai. Welcome to the iStudent Information hub.

The iStudent information page will provide you with advice on any aspect of your studies and life at Skills4Work. 

What happens after I have enrolled on a course?

We’ll contact you to arrange a time to meet with one of us to discuss your application and take you for a tour of the Training Centre. Once you’ve been accepted into a course, we’ll issue your official acceptance letter and you can then apply for a student loan allowance (if required) through Studylink.

Code of Practice for Domestic Learners

NZQA has released a series of videos outlining what support people can expect for their well being and safety while undertaking tertiary study. Watch the videos here.

Applying for a Student Allowance

Please check out the Studylink website for information on Student Allowances, Extra help you may be eligible for and all others cost related inquiries.

Support and Guidance Directories

Download our directory for your area. This gives you access to support organisations that you may wish to use while studying at Skills4Work. Download the Christchurch Directory here, and the Auckland Directory here.

Complaints Procedure

Skills4Work has a set procedure to resolve complaints. Full details can be found in the student handbook. If it is still not resolved then the complaint can be taken to NZQA. NZQA is a government organisation and they can provide an independent assessment of the complaint. Students can download the complaint form from NZQA. Completed complaint forms, along with any supporting evidence, can be sent to:

The Complaints Officer
Quality Assurance Division
New Zealand Qualifications Authority
PO Box 160, Wellington 6140

Connect with us by sending us your enquiry, booking an in-person or online appointment with us, or popping in to see us at our training centre in Manukau, Auckland. | 0800 275 455

Our partners