Food Safety Short Course
Certificate in Basic Food Safety & Handling......................$200pp (+GST)
Certificate of Achievement in Food Safety & Handling*....$250pp (+GST)
People who attend these 1 day short courses will gain knowledge on the importance of producing safe food. They will learn:
- Safe food practices that will enable them to prepare, store and display food that ensures customers are receiving safe food products
- Correct personal hygiene methods along with correct cleaning and sanitising methods
- In the Certificate of Achievement in Food Safety and Handling learning short course, learners will complete a practical observation assessment to be assessed against unit standards 167 & 20666. Self completion of a theory assessment will be required post workshop.
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers of people attending.
- If you have 10+ people, we will customise a programme especially for your company, please contact us to find out more!
About Skills4Work PTE
- Our roots as a private training provider go back to 1992, in 2008 we rebranded as Skills4Work PTE
- Our tutors are industry experienced. This means they often have experience in the areas you work in and understand the real world practicalities of what they are teaching
- Our learning material is instructionally designed to cater to a variety of learning styles
- We have a culture of constant improvement, year to date we have a student satisfaction rating of 87.7%!
Short Course Feedback
Comments from students who have participated in our short courses in the past year:
“I am impressed with Skills4Work assistance and professionalism, my tutor has been extremely helpful at all times. Thanks!”
“I now understand more about NZQA and am looking forward to putting this into practice”
“My tutor explained things clearly and makes sure you understand before moving on. Very thorough.”