Assessor Training (4098) Short Course
Assessor Training (4098) Short Course................$320pp (+GST)
The Assessor Training short course is designed for anyone who needs to assess against standards in their workplace or for a training provider.
- Unit Standard 4098 is a pre-requisite by most organisations to assess against NZQA unit standards.
- A post workshop assessment is required. Assessment is assessed against unit standard 4098
Course Dates for 2017 | Auckland:
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers of people attending.
- If you have 10+ people, we will customise a programme especially for your company, please contact us to find out more!
We offer in-house 4098 Assessor courses, we come to you, call us today for a price on 0800 275 455.
About Skills4Work PTE
- Our roots as a private training provider go back to 1992, in 2016 we registered as a new PTE Skills4Work Limited
- Our tutors are industry experienced. This means they often have experience in the areas you work in and understand the real world practicalities of what they are teaching
- Our learning material is instructionally designed to cater to a variety of learning styles
- We have a culture of constant improvement, year to date we have a student satisfaction rating of 87.7%!
Short Course Feedback
Comments from students who have participated in our short courses in the past year:
“I am impressed with Skills4Work assistance and professionalism, my tutor has been extremely helpful at all times. Thanks!”
“I now understand more about NZQA and am looking forward to putting this into practice”
“My tutor explained things clearly and makes sure you understand before moving on. Very thorough.”