Skills4Work is a training and workforce solutions organisation with the goal of assisting individuals and NZ businesses lift their skills and productivity.
We work as our customers’ leading partner for workforce skill development and productivity improvement through –
- A world class programme for productivity improvement and organisational change
- Best practice training in workplace skills linked to industry qualifications
“Skills4Work can play a leading role in growing New Zealand’s economic wealth. Our mission is to transform industry and to create better working lives. We can do this by developing the highly-skilled, innovative workforce that this country needs to compete in the global marketplace.”
Rosalie Webster, CEO
Skills4Work recognises that businesses of all sizes need assistance with training and other related challenges such as recruitment, retention and workplace safety.
Skills4Work is not limited to particular industries and has the flexibility and capability to provide many programmes to a wide range of sectors. The focus of Skills4Work is to partner with businesses in providing effective training and workforce solutions so they see quantifiable productivity improvement for their business and staff.
Individuals can improve their work and life through the skills they learn by participating in the services provided by Skills4Work. Enjoying better job satisfaction, doing things better, and seeing greater career opportunities are just some of the lifetime benefits that can be gained.
Skills4Work offer our customers customised workplace training programmes in a wide range of areas including:
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Adult Education
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Financial Literacy
- Food Safety
- Retail and Distribution
- Sale Of Liquor
- Assessor Training
Find out more
Skills4Work can bring significant productivity improvement to its clients through the Competitive Edge Programme. The programme was created using a network of recognised New Zealand Lean Manufacturing experts, and draws on fundamental Lean Manufacturing tools and processes that can be applied to any type of organisation, any size and in any industry sector.
Find out more
Specialist training in Maintenance Excellence enables senior managers and employees to adopt and proactive and planned approach to maintaining machinery and equipment, ultimately reducing unplanned downtime and extending the life of machinery and equipment.
- Maintenance Excellence Core Papers were developed to enable your tradespeople to understand what constitutes best practice and how to apply it.
- Maintenance Excellence Apprenticeship Programme will give your engineers of the future the knowledge they need to take your organisation to the pinnacle of maintenance best practice
- Diploma in Maintenance & Reliability will help your staff keep up with recent trends and ensure your maintenance team keeps plant and equipment running efficiently and cost-effectively
Find out more
Download our terms of trade